AOMEI Backupper Standard represents an advanced tool for backup and restore, very helpful in case of emergencies.
The graphic interface is user-friendly and divided into five tabs: Home, Backup, Restore, Clone and Utilities.
Under Backup you will find everything you need from this function: file or folder backup option, full system backup with one click, disk backup or partition backup. You can schedule any of these operations to take place whenever you want.
Restore lets you either copy files to original location or choose a new one. Cloning means you can clone a partition or volume from one to another, or clone a hard disk to another.
If your computer fails to start, you can always create a bootable disc (before it happens) and use to restore your partitions or the whole system. If you are not sure what is inside a particular backup, you can mount it as a virtual drive and explore its content at any time.
For your convenience you can make either full backups (takes longer time, much space) or differential and incremental backups (backup only the modified files).
Each backup can be password protected, split to fit CD or DVD and compressed to take less disk space.
What's New in AOMEI Backupper 4.0 :
- Fixed issue: the computer won't go to Sleep Mode any more after performing backup operation.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program crashes when backing up files with long path names.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program cannot list files after adding a NAS.
- Fixed issue: in some cases, the program crashes when continuously performing "Partition Restore" operations.
- Fixed issue: the program crashes when restoring files to a network with long path name.
- Fixed issue: incorrect backup type in email notification.
- Fixed issue: sort log incorrectly based on Date or Time.
- Fixed issue: the program notifies file backup succeeded, however, there is no backup image created.