AOMEI Backupper Standard represents an advanced tool for backup and restore, very helpful in case of emergencies.
The graphic interface is user-friendly and divided into five tabs: Home, Backup, Restore, Clone and Utilities.
Under Backup you will find everything you need from this function: file or folder backup option, full system backup with one click, disk backup or partition backup. You can schedule any of these operations to take place whenever you want.
Restore lets you either copy files to original location or choose a new one. Cloning means you can clone a partition or volume from one to another, or clone a hard disk to another.
If your computer fails to start, you can always create a bootable disc (before it happens) and use to restore your partitions or the whole system. If you are not sure what is inside a particular backup, you can mount it as a virtual drive and explore its content at any time.
For your convenience you can make either full backups (takes longer time, much space) or differential and incremental backups (backup only the modified files).
Each backup can be password protected, split to fit CD or DVD and compressed to take less disk space.
What's New in AOMEI Backupper 4.0 :
- Added real-time file sync: monitor files for changes and synchronize new added, modified or deleted files from source to target path as soon as the change has occurred.
- Added image deploy tool to AOMEI Backupper Technician and Technician Plus.
- The AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus supports to create a portable version by copying the installation directory of the software to other computer for direct use.
- Support to choose a cloud drive desktop app as the target path of file backup and file sync, including Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync, hubiC and Cloudme.
- Added shortcut to Network Share/NAS: click the "Select a network share or NAS" at the drop-down menu of the target path.
- File restore supports to only restore the selected files instead of the path where the files you want to restore located.
- Once AOMEI Backupper Standard has been registered with license code, it will automatically change to AOMEI Backupper Professional. There is no need to re-download and reinstall the software.
- Improved the graphical installation interface and simplified the instillation process to realize one-key installation.
- Fixed issue: failed to send email notifications to custom Gmail.
- Fixed issue: the registration box displays twice when an unregistered version automatically runs a missed scheduled task.