Ultimate protection against security threats from the Internet.
Highlights of Ashampoo Firewall 1.20 :
· Easy Mode / Expert Mode
· Easy: One-click firewall protection for everyone
· Expert: Activate expert functions if you need them
· Configuration Assistant guides you through the setup process
· Amazingly small and compact, uses minimum memory and computer resources
· Learning Mode identifies applications that try to phone home
· Block All panic button to stop all traffic with a single click
· Detailed logging of all connections
· Four additional network security tools included in the tiny package
Features of Ashampoo Firewall 1.20 :
· Heavy-duty firewall protection: Monitors all your computer's network activity and protects you against both incoming and outgoing connections.
· Easy Mode: Get full protection in seconds with Easy Mode and the Configuration Assistant. No expert knowledge required.
· Expert Mode: Experience users can activate this mode for powerful additional capabilities.
· Simple and compact: Self-explanatory user interface. Very small program that uses minimum memory and resources.
· Learning Mode: Automatically identifies programs that try to make connections and lets you decide whether you want to allow them. One-click operation in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
· Rules: Create rules for every program that controls how they can access the network. One-click in Easy Mode or full configuration in Expert Mode.
· Block All: One-click panic button for emergencies that lets you block all traffic, for example if you are under attack or suspect that a malicious program is active.
· Monitor local connections: Ashampoo FireWall can also monitor the local connections used inside your computer. Useful for identifying suspicious activity. Can be enabled or disabled.
· Monitor LAN connections: Monitor all the local LAN traffic into and out of your computer. Can be enabled or disabled.
· Connection log: Detailed logging of all internal, LAN and Internet connections with date, time, application, port used and IP address.