Take full control of your backup software
Backup4all is a professional backup tool, made to save your work whenever you want and restore it at any time.
It has four methods to do it: full, incremental, differential and mirror backup using advanced technologies.
You can save these backups to your local hard drive, to a remote FTP or SFTP server, online to Amazon S3, Azure, DVD, CD or any removable USB drive. There is a smart backup function that decides automatically when you should use one of the four predefined backup methods.
This application has some powerful functions like the option to backup even locked files in Windows and it can make true incremental backups, in other words it will backup only those small blocks of data that changed in a file since last backup.
It has ZIP64 support and offers built-in CDDVD and Blu-Ray burner for your backups. You can view at any time detailed statistics about your backups and schedule the next backup process.
Very useful is plugin support for Firefox, IE or Thunderbird, etc. They can save these programs’ profiles, IE favorite folders, etc.
What's New in Backup4all 6.3.278 :
- New: Added bandwidth control option for uploading backups to cloud destinations
- New: Double-clicking the tray icon opens the main interface
- New: Option to use "Smart file scanning mode" automatically based on file count
- Update: The default system browser is now used to perform cloud authentication
- Update: Log file will show Smart file scan mode selection status too
- Update: Added restore location in the restore log too
- Update: Allow users to continue Azure/Amazon backups even if the certificates cannot be validated
- Update: Updated French, Ukrainian and Vietnamese languages
- Fix: Cannot create new scheduled tasks in Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Fix: Test for cloud destinations when no configuration is set
- Fix: Changed text in log for when the backup is executed with different permissions
- Fix: Files were not deleted from destination when the path was too long for mirror backups