Take full control of your backup software
Backup4all is a professional backup tool, made to save your work whenever you want and restore it at any time.
It has four methods to do it: full, incremental, differential and mirror backup using advanced technologies.
You can save these backups to your local hard drive, to a remote FTP or SFTP server, online to Amazon S3, Azure, DVD, CD or any removable USB drive. There is a smart backup function that decides automatically when you should use one of the four predefined backup methods.
This application has some powerful functions like the option to backup even locked files in Windows and it can make true incremental backups, in other words it will backup only those small blocks of data that changed in a file since last backup.
It has ZIP64 support and offers built-in CDDVD and Blu-Ray burner for your backups. You can view at any time detailed statistics about your backups and schedule the next backup process.
Very useful is plugin support for Firefox, IE or Thunderbird, etc. They can save these programs’ profiles, IE favorite folders, etc.
What's New in Backup4all 6.4.311 :
- New: Quick Test action for backup jobs
- New: Quick Repair action to test and fix backup jobs
- New: Quick Repair Catalog Only action
- Update: Better detection for Removable/External drives
- Update: Translation support for labels used in notification emails
- Update: Updated multiple languages
- Update: Partial redesign for Check for updates
- Fix: Option to hide tray icon was overridden after an update
- Fix: Repair action for a job with no executions returned error
- Fix: Smart file scanning mode was not working properly when files were deleted
- Fix: Small conflicts between different major versions on the same machine
- Fix: Status for master password was not updated for cloud destinations
- Fix: File count progress was not displayed for Google Drive backups