A small utility for removing CoolWebSearch (aka CoolWwwSearch, YouFindAll, White-Pages.ws and a dozen other names). Spybot S&D tends to forget essential parts of the hijack, so until it updates, you can just this to completely remove the hijack. Updated to remove the new variants once they come out.
Features of CWShredder 2.19 :
· Redirections to CoolWebSearch related pages
· Redirections when mistyping URLs
· Redirections when visiting Google
· Enormous IE slowdowns when typing
· IE start page/search page changing on reboot
· Sites in the IE Trusted Zone you didn't add
· Popups in Google and Yahoo when searching
· Errors at startup mentioning WIN.INI or IEDLL.EXE
· Unable to change or see certain items in Internet Explorer Options
· Unable to access Internet Explorer Options at all
What's New in CWShredder 2.19 :
· There are  new variants supported in this version. The new variants include:
· New Features: Now Supports NT4 / Win2003
Note: Originally developed by Merijn Bellekom of the Netherlands, CWShredder is now owned and maintained by TrendMicro. CWShredder has been updated to include new CoolWebSearch variants. Use in conjunction with SpySubtract for the strongest defense against Spyware threats.