CleanUp! is a powerful and easy-to-use application that removes internet temporary files, deletes files from your temporary folders.
CleanUp! is a useful little utility for those people who like the freedom of information on the web but also like a little privacy and don't want anyone to know where they've been surfing. It has been written to clean up any evidence - in particular, the cache, history and any cookies - that Internet Explorer (versions 1.x-6.x), Netscape Navigator (3.x-7.x), Mozilla (1.x), Firefox (1.x) and Opera (2.x-7.x) leave behind.
Features of CleanUp! 4.5.2 :
· Empties the Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Firefox and Opera caches.
· Empties the Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Firefox and Opera History files.
· Erases the Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Mozilla, Firefox and Opera URL History.
· Empties the Recent Documents folder.
· Removes temporary files from the temporary directories. These are often left behind by programs that don't properly clean up after themselves, or sometimes when a program or Windows crashes.
· Removes temporary files sometimes created when running SCANDISK.
· Cleans up various registry settings storing some of the above information.
What's New in CleanUp! 4.5.2:
The latest version of CleanUp!, version 4.5.2 is a minor update over version 4.0.
· Made emptying of Recycle Bins optional.
· Added an option to enable/disable sound.
· Made deletion of newsgroup cache optional.
· Improved secure deletion of IE cookies, history and URL History.
· Changed to prompt the user to logoff/restart after closing the main dialog, not immediately upon completion of a run of CleanUp!.
· Added support for Firefox 1.x, Mozilla 1.x, Netscape 7.x and Opera 7.x.
· Added support for cleaning more than 4.2GB. A handful of users ran into this limitation with earlier versions of CleanUp!