EULAlyzer can analyze license agreements in seconds, and provide a detailed listing of potentially interesting words and phrases. Discover if the software you're about to install displays pop-up ads, transmits personally identifiable information, uses unique identifiers to track you, or much much more.
Features of EULAlyzer 2.2 :
· Discover potentially hidden behavior about the software you're going to install
· Pick up on things you missed when reading license agreements
· Keep a saved database of the license agreements you view
· Instant results - super-fast analysis in just a second
· EULA Research Center, which optionally allows users to anonymously submit license agreements they scan to help us to further improve the program, everyone can be a part of the effort to make something that used to be so tedious, so easy.
What's New in EULAlyzer 1.1 :
· Improved and enhanced detection of interesting items
· The ability to capture some previously "un-copyable" license agreements, and many small bug fixes.