Event Log Explorer is a software for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in Security, System, Application and another logs of Microsoft Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems.
It extends starndard Event Viewer monitoring functionality and brings new features.
Features of Event Log Explorer 3:
· Multi-document user interface (MDI) to view several event logs at one time
· Favorites computers and their logs are grouped into a tree
· Viewing event logs and event logs files
· Archiving event logs
· Event descirptions are in the log window
· Event list can be sorted by any column and in any direction
· Advanced filtering by any criteria including event description text
· Quick Filter feature allows you to filter event log in a couple of mouse clicks
· Fast search by any criteria
· Sending event logs to printer
· Export log to different formats
How to get a free license :
· You can get a FREE license of Event Log Explorer for personal non-commercial use. Free license allows you to use Event Log Explorer on your home computer or in a home network. Free version has only limitation - you cannot add more then 3 computers to the tree.
· Free license expires on 2100.
· Get Event Log Explorer free license for personal use.
What's New in Event Log Explorer 220.127.116.115 :
· Totaly rewritten event log caching - it's database compatible now
· Improved compatibility with Windows Vista x64
· You can specify a server where Event Log Explorer will look for descriptions
· Visual styles support (MS Office-like, Whidbey)
· Filtering is up to 10 times faster than in version 2.x
· User interface improvements
· Minor bugs fixed
· FileChecker: will help you to watch important system files for changes, modifications, or tampering (by malicious programs).
· Microsoft Process Monitor: is an advanced monitoring tool for Windows that shows real-time file system, Registry and process/thread activity.