Network Security Monitor & Firewall Tool
GlassWire is a monitoring utility designed to show you in detail who and how is your internet connection used.
The logs are displayed as a graph, automatically updated every second.
You can always view which process or application connected to the internet, how many bytes received or transmitted and what type of connection did it use: http, dns, NetBIOS Name Service, FTP, etc.
You can also see IPs to which your PC is currently connected to and which country they belong to.
When a new application connects to the internet, you are alerted and using the firewall incorporated you can allow or block it.
This software, still in Beta testing phase, uses a modern and easy to understand user interface and provides you with every information you want about your internet connection activity, by graphs and detailed statistics.
In this way, you can always see which program uses the most bandwidth, when a suspicious connection is made and how safe are all the programs you have installed on your computer.
What's New in GlassWire 1.2 :
- You can now change firewall modes from the GlassWire Windows tray menu. Right click the GlassWire icon in the bottom right Windows tray to change modes.
- The year is now added to the GlassWire network tab.
- Three security upgrades were made due to HackerOne bug reports.
- Fixed a problem where a network scan could cause the GlassWire service to crash.
- We added protection so third party DLL files can no longer interact with GlassWire and cause it to crash.