Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware.
Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
Hitman Pro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).
Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
Hitman Pro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. It is designed to check if your security measures work. If nothing is found (and we sincerely hope so), then you will never need a license. When a virus is found, then you will receive a free 30-day license to remove the threat.
Who Should Use Hitman Pro 3 ?
• Computer users can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check (less than 5 minutes) to ensure that the existing anti virus program has not missed a threat.
• Help Desk and Support organizations can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check for viruses and other malware. It can be run from USB or CD/DVD. No installation is required.
• Website owners can offer the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a service to visitors for a quick second opinion.
What's New in Hitman Pro 220.127.116.11:
- IMPROVED: Ransomware detection through forensic clustering
- IMPROVED: Forensic clustering algorithm
- IMPROVED: Remnant scan to repair web browser shortcuts
- IMPROVED: Scanning of Start Menu items on Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- ADDED: Internet Explorer start page and search engine to remnant scan
- ADDED: Firefox Prefs.js to remnant scan
- ADDED: Repair for disabled Command Prompt
- FIXED: Tab handling in trial request dialog
- FIXED: Problem parsing AppInit_DLLs registry value
- FIXED: Crash when the scan stumbles on a specific crafted file
- UPDATED: Botan crypto library
- UPDATED: 64-bit version now uses SSE2 instruction set