Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware.
Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software.
Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance.
Hitman Pro is a second opinion scanner, designed to rescue your computer from malware (viruses, trojans, rootkits, etc.) that have infected your computer despite all the security measures you have taken (such as anti virus software, firewalls, etc.).
Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
Hitman Pro offers you a Free Scan for a second opinion. It is designed to check if your security measures work. If nothing is found (and we sincerely hope so), then you will never need a license. When a virus is found, then you will receive a free 30-day license to remove the threat.
Who Should Use Hitman Pro 3 ?
• Computer users can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check (less than 5 minutes) to ensure that the existing anti virus program has not missed a threat.
• Help Desk and Support organizations can use the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a quick check for viruses and other malware. It can be run from USB or CD/DVD. No installation is required.
• Website owners can offer the Free Scan of Hitman Pro as a service to visitors for a quick second opinion.
What's New in Hitman Pro 18.104.22.168:
- FIXED: Applications started with a delay while HitmanPro was running and Alert was installed.
- FIXED: Automatic update was not working on small number of systems.
- ADDED: Detection for compromised Start Page en Search Engines in Google Chrome
- ADDED: Initial support for HitmanPro.Alert 3 integration
- FIXED: Application termination during Remnant scan
- FIXED: Scan stuck at 99% classification caused by a malformed Firefox prefs.js
- IMPROVED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUP) scanner for Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
- IMPROVED: Google Chrome now automatically closes gracefully when deleting cookies
- IMPROVED: Removal of malware hijacking web browser shortcuts
- IMPROVED: Detection of profile location of Firefox
- IMPROVED: Auto resizing display resolution when screen is smaller than 800x600
- IMPROVED: Windows Task Scheduler 2.0 support
- CHANGED: Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) are now default set to Delete (was previously set to Ignore). This due to overwhelming number of helpdesk questions.
- UPDATED: End User License Agreement 1.2. Conditions for use of the Free License have changed.