Hitman Pro 3 – works like a backup and second opinion scanner in case your current security solution didn’t succeed in removing malware infection.
It is very powerful for many reasons. First of all it is multi-engine and it includes IKARUS, Dr.Web, G Data (with BitDefender engine), Emsisoft and PrevX. It is almost impossible to miss a threat.
But if it does it anyway, there are two additional layers of protection: cloud scanner and behavioral scanner, working together to make your PC clean. If your internet connection is not working in order to benefit from the cloud intelligence scanning process, than you have a strong behavioral scanner on your side, that will flag any suspicious file or process running in your machine.
This security solution works without installation (as many malware will block it in case of infection) and runs perfectly alongside existing antivirus installed on your computer. It scans quickly (under 5 minutes) and raises the chances to detect and eliminate your infection, as no single security solution can guarantee 100% protection.
You can use it free of charge for 30 days without limitations, even running it from a CD or USB device.
What's New in Hitman Pro 18.104.22.168:
- ADDED: Detection and removal of file-less registry-based Poweliks trojan. Both Run and CLSID variants.
- ADDED: Integration of Department Of Justice ransomware user32.dll decrypter.
- IMPROVED: Detection of local proxy servers.
- IMPROVED: Removal engine to handle malformed file/folder names.
- IMPROVED: Detection of malformed registry values.
- IMPROVED: Removal of specific ZeroAccess variants.
- FIXED: False positive on user32.dll on Windows 10 Technical Preview.
- FIXED: Rare crash when user clicked on Activate Free License on machines with specific NVIDIA GeForce driver.