Your PC is under constant attack by viruses, Trojans, Internet-worms and other malware. Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal monitors all virus entry points leaving you with a clean and safe machine.
Features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.676 :
Ease of use
· Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal now includes a redesigned interface supported by new architecture. The program is simple to install and use. You only need to choose from three levels of protection and your PC is completely safe.
Two-tier email protection
· Email is the most typical source of virus infection. We check and cure both incoming and outgoing mail in real-time. We even scan and clean your mailbases. Your email is always safe!
Cleans and cures compressed files
· Virus writers now hide their dirty tricks in compressed files. But our program is ready for this. We detect viruses in over 700 compressed file formats and disinfect and cure ZIP, ARJ, CAB and RAR files.
New virus definitions every hour
· New viruses appear every day! Kaspersky Labs protects you with 24 daily antivirus database updates automatically downloaded via the Internet. New epidemics are no threat to you.
Mobile user support
· Virus definitions are delivered regardless of how often you connect and disconnect. Your mobile devices are protected!
Round-the-clock technical support
· Should you have any questions about viruses or about installing and using Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal, our customer support staff will answer them any time of the day or night.
What's New in Kaspersky Anti-Virus Personal 5.0.676 :
· The ability to select real-time protection features to be installed has been added.
· An error that occurred during copying files from public folders with real-time protection enabled on the remote computer and disabled on the local computer has been fixed.
· Error that caused the "blue screen of death" during the scan of objects located on the network drives has been fixed.
· Error that caused skipping password-protected RAR archives during a scan if the "Prompt for action when the scan is complete" option was selected and the "Do not prompt for password when scanning objects" box was unchecked, has been fixed.
· Error of processing (scanning and adding to the exclusion list) files with filename ended with a space has been fixed.
· Updating error that occurred during the replacement of the database in the updates source while a download from this source was in progress has been fixed.
· Redundancy check error that occurred when scanning the root directory of the disk on which Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed when running task "Scan at Kaspersky Anti-VIrus launch" has been fixed.
· Error of updating from UNIX ftp servers that require authorization has been fixed.
· Error of updating from ftp servers for which relative path was specified has been fixed.
· Error related to deletion of files from the root directory of the disk on which Kaspersky Anti-Virus is installed, that occurred when several instances of the application uninstal wizards were running at the same time, has been fixed.
· Error, that cased skipping self-extracting ARJ archives within RAR archives during a scan, has been fixed.
· Error that caused a Kaspersky Anti-Virus failure when scanning some additional file streams has been fixed.
Its wise Antivirus .
It cleans very well viruses .
Whenever I am using this antivirus , My PC is runing very well .
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: Basharat
- Date: 25 Aug 2011