Kaspersky Internet Security is a comprehensive computer defense system from all types of electronic threats, such as malware, hacker exploits, spam, rootkits, spyware, phishing messages, persistent popup ads, etc.
In addition to the Anti-Viruses, the application includes a new generation personal Firewall, a Proactive Defense component offering protection from unknown threats, a Privacy Control component providing protection from Internet fraud, and an Anti-Spam component which filters out unsolicited emails.
Kaspersky Internet Security Version includes a number of improvements which expand its functionality and the level of protection significantly. Thus, the new Parental Control module monitors users' browsing activity and blocks access to web resources containing violence, pornography, promotion of drugs or limits time online.
The Confidential Data Protection module of the Privacy Control component prevents theft of important information, such as, email addresses, passwords, banking information, and credit card numbers.
Even with the added functionality and comprehensive protection, controlling the Kaspersky Internet Security application has become even simpler and more convenient: a beginner would be able to select an application installation type and a protection mode to suit his or her needs from the provided list of options.
Kaspersky Internet Security was initially developed for the new Microsoft Windows Vista operating system. It is fully compatible both with the 32 and the 64-bit versions of the operating system. The product interface follows the style of Microsoft Windows Vista and integrates naturally with its graphic environment.
Features of Kaspersky Internet Security :
• The Best Anti-Virus Protection
· Ranked #1 for anti-virus detection
· The industry's fastest response time to new Internet threats
· Standard automated hourly anti-virus updates (Tiny at ~50 Kb each!)
· The most monthly updates available
· Real-time e-mail, file and web scanning for safe surfing
• Robust Spyware Protection
· #1 in spyware & adware detection
· Prevents rootkits and keyloggers from stealing personal data
· Automatically removes hidden spyware
· Detects unauthorized activity & probes
· Blocks unwanted pop-ups & banners
• Anti-Hacker Protection
· Fully integrated personal firewall
· New generation Intrusion Detection/Prevention System (IDS/IPS)
· Privacy controls protect passwords and confidential data
· Parental controls limit online time and access to forbidden sites (with tracking)
· Stealth mode to remain invisible online
• Anti-Spam Protection
· Sophisticated self-learning system
· Robust phishing protection against identity theft
· E-mail header previewing before down-loading messages
· Blacklist and whitelists for addresses and phrases
· Analysis of graphics in spam
• Impressive System Performance
· The least processor, memory and bandwidth resources required
· Rapid iSwiftT and iCheckerT virus scanning for accelerated performance
· Automatic balancing of scan speeds with increased user activity
· Ideal for instant messaging and WiFi
• Minimize Any Downtime
· Easy-to-create rescue disk instantly restores your system if damaged
· Rapidly rollback any malicious changes including restoring encrypted data
This is the best antivirous
A very good AV but only problem is slow pc and update!
I am using the Kaspersky for the past 3 years. This the best software for beginner as well for the experts. You can blindly install this without any second thought and rest all safety is assured. This is one of the best investment you can do for your safe browsing.
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: keshav
- Date: 6 Aug 2013
the best antivirus of all time thanks kaspersky and scanwith
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: bablu
- Date: 30 Jul 2013
if it detects a worm that none did, that worm was most likely created by kaspersky! this is how this industry works.
- Rating: 4
- Posted by: avi
- Date: 31 May 2013