LastPass remembers your passwords so that you can focus on the more important things in life.
LastPass is a password manager that can simplify your life.
In today’s world, one average computer user should keep in mind all sorts of passwords - for Windows, email, facebook, twitter, forums, online banking, etc. Sometimes you forgot it when you most need it. This is why a password manager might be useful.
LastPass will give you everything you need for free. It stores your every passwords and login data in a secure place on your computer (encrypted with 256-bit AES, one-way salted hashes, and PBKDF2 iterations).
You can easily generate new passwords for one particular website with LastPass strong password generator and you can login with one-click for known websites. Just set up a Profile for each credit card, family member, billing and shipping address. When you're registering for an account, or ready to complete a payment, select the Profile you want.
Every data is stored in one place and you can easily view and edit it anytime you want. LastPass Premium offers advanced features as mobile support in order to have everything at your fingertips when you’re on the go. Android, Windows Mobile and iOS are supported.
Your data can be synchronized between browsers or multiple computers, so you don’t need to worry about loosing anything. What’s more, you can add any custom field for your login information and LastPass will memorize it.
What's New in LastPass 4.0.0:
- New: LastPass 4.0 features a completely a redesigned interface in the LastPass vault, browser extension menus, and web vault. The entirely new look and feel includes bigger website icons, simpler navigation, and bolder colors.
- New: Toggle between Grid or List view in the vault, so you can manage your data the way you want. Grid features large icon tiles for easily spotting a stored item. List view features a condensed list of items with smaller icons. Both views allow you to edit, share, add, move, and delete items, so you can choose the view you prefer.
- New: The Sharing Center offers one convenient place to manage all the items you've shared and that others have shared with you, including Shared Folders. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu.
- New: Enable Emergency Access, so you can give trusted family or friends access to your vault in case of an unexpected emergency. Available in the vault from the left-hand navigation menu.
- New: Multi-select in the LastPass vault, so you can check multiple items at once to move them all to a new folder, share them all, or delete them all at once.