McAfee SpamKiller uses a multi-layered filtering engine to help keep your Inbox clean and free of spam, including offensive content and potentially dangerous identity theft “phishing” scams.
SpamKiller is easy to install, configure, and use. You can block spam, add friends, and view blocked messages directly from within Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Outlook Express.
McAfee SpamKiller 6.0 :
· Keeps inboxes free from unwanted and inappropriate email
· Removes your email address from spam lists
· Enhances anti-virus defenses such as McAfee VirusScan
· Updates automatically to protect against new threats
New anti-spam laws alone won't prevent credit card scams, embarrassing product pitches and other annoying messages from flooding your inbox. Your best reply is McAfee SpamKiller, our improved junk email blocker now with better email filtering, automatic updating and easier-to-use setup. It's ideal for MSN/Hotmail accounts, MS Outlook and other email programs.
Modern spam-blocking tools and an easy-to-use Personal Filter Editor help stop identity theft, blacklist spammers and prevent the spread of Internet viruses-which often arrive inside spam attachments-while allowing legitimate email from friends, family and co-workers to arrive safely and with fewer false positives. McAfee SpamKiller even learns from your email. The more you block, the smarter it gets in stopping unwelcome messages.
Features of McAfee SpamKiller 6.0 :
• User options
· Block spam using filters, and quarantine spam outside of your Inbox.
· View blocked and accepted messages.
· Monitor and filter multiple e-mail accounts.
· Import friends' addresses into the Friends list.
· Fight back against spammers (report spam, complain about spam, create custom filters).
· Protect children from viewing spam messages.
· One-click block and one-click rescue.
· Double-byte character set support.
· Multi-user support (for Windows 2000 and Windows XP).
· Update filters automatically.
· Create custom filters to block e-mail that contain mostly images, invisible text, or invalid formatting.
· Multi-tiered core filtering engine.
· Dictionary attack filter.
· Multi-level adaptive filtering.
· Security filters.