Microsoft Security Essentials is built for individuals and small businesses, but it’s based on the same technology that Microsoft uses to protect giant businesses (security products like Microsoft Forefront, the Malicious Software Removal Tool, and Windows Defender).
Microsoft Security Essentials uses green, yellow and red color codes to designate the security status of your PC and a color-coded icon in the taskbar tells you at a glance if your attention is needed. It’s simple—when you’re green, you’re good. However, if there’s a red or yellow threat, Microsoft Security Essentials will alert you and recommend what to do (you can act directly from the notification area without having to enter the application).
Microsoft Security Essentials runs quietly in the background. You’ll only be alerted when there are specific actions to take. When you’re away or busy, Microsoft Security Essentials can take the default action on your behalf and you can open the program later to review and undo those actions if you wish.
Microsoft Security Essentials is efficient and compact. Scans and updates are scheduled to run when the PC is idle and the software works in a way that your PC is still snappy when you’re using it. All this makes Microsoft Security Essentials friendly for all sorts of computers—your old PC, your new PC, your laptop, as well as your little netbook.
Features of Microsoft Security Essentials 4.0 :
· Real-time protection
· System scanning
· System cleaning
· Windows Firewall integration
· Dynamic signature service
· Rootkit protection
· Protection against real threats, not good software
· Network inspection system
What's New in Microsoft Security Essentials 4.3 :
· Enhanced protection through automatic malware remediation: The Beta program will clean highly impacting malware infections automatically, with no required user interaction.
· Enhanced performance: The Beta includes many performance improvements to make sure your PC performance isn’t compromised.
· Simplified UI – Simplified UI makes Microsoft Security Essentials Beta easier to use.
· New and improved protection engine: The updated engine offers enhanced detection with cleanup capabilities and better performance.
i like it.it is world best antivirus i have ever seen.
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: AL AMEEN
- Date: 5 Apr 2013
it is a world best antivirus i have ever seen.