Panda Cloud Antivirus is a security service that protects your PC without affecting performance: It always offers maximum performance and only comes into action when it is necessary.
Panda Cloud Antivirus protects you while you browse, play or work and you won't even notice it. Panda Cloud Antivirus is extremely light as all the work is done in the cloud.
Panda Cloud Antivirus provides you with the fastest protection against the newest viruses thanks to its cloud-scanning from PandaLabs’ servers.
Panda Cloud Antivirus is truly install and forget. Don’t worry about updates, configuration or complicated decisions ever again.
What's New in Panda Cloud Antivirus FREE 2.3 :
• New features:
· Scanning speeds have been improved dramatically.
· CPU consumption has been reduced thanks to improvements in the BackgroundScan.
· New graphical installer.
· Ability to close the banner.
· New advanced configuration options for exclusions of files by extension, Potentially Unwanted Programs and more.
· Activity monitor shows scanned files and last virus detected.
· Report now includes entries for Collective Intelligence cache synchronizations.
• Bug fixes:
· Fixed error when trying to open Panda Cloud Antivirus right after install.
· Fixed problems registering with Windows Security Center.
· Fixed access violation in PSUNSuspects.dll when opening console.
· Fixed protected Lost&Found directory privileges which prevented restoration of files.
· Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to undo an exclusion for a file which has been deleted from the drive.
· Fixed Error Code 11 when trying to insert into the Recycle Bin a file which was also excluded from the scan.
· Fixed error which prevented opening the GUI and showing the traybar icon.
New Features in Panda Cloud Antivirus FREE 2.3 :
· Firewall application rules for programs which can access the network or Internet.
· Firewall system rules for all programs.
· Firewall rules priorities.
· Automatic management of rules based on analysis and Process Monitor.
· Notifications of connection attempts and ability to create rules to allow or deny connection.
· Ability to import and export rules.
· Notifications in the event report of connection attempts which have deny rules.
· Additional types of cloud-queries for suspicious malware.
· Optimized Behavioral Analysis engine, both On-Demand and On-Access
· Improved cache of already scanned items to increase scan speeds and lower performance impact.
· Change GUI icons for Recycle Bin and Firewall.
· Added shield exclusions for Panda Cloud Office Protection processes.
· Signed drivers for installation and upgrade.
· Updated Panda Security Toolbar to 126.96.36.199 with Firefox 5.0 compatibility.
· Fixed behavioral blocking engine FP with OpenOffice.
· Fixed wrong translations on the context menu “Scan with Panda Cloud Antivirus” entry.
· Fixed incorrect message “incompatible AV” in installer.
· Fixed problems displaying the installer with non-default display settings.
· Fixed BSOD with NNSHttp.
· Fixed BSOD with NNSPrv.sys
· Fixed problems with lost connectivity after install.
· Fixed error 513 with diagnostic tool NetDiag.
· Fixed problem analyzing some compressed files inside compressed archive.
· Fixed problem with Panda Cloud Antivirus Service stability.
I use Panda Antivirus Free and its very good.
Some malware are not detected but still better than many other antivirus.
- Rating: 4
- Posted by: sami
- Date: 15 Nov 2010