Clean Your Tracks & Protect Your Privacy!
Privacy Eraser Free is a tool that will delete any tracks of your activity online or offline, that can endanger your privacy if seen by attackers.
It has an easy to use and modern user interface and offers detailed settings for cleaning your computer.
It supports all major web browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari) and you can customize what Privacy Cleaner will erase for each of them: autocomplete boxes, cache, internet history, cookies, saved passwords, etc.
Even Windows OS creates junk and temporary files that can occupy useful disk space. So, you can safely delete logs, temporary files, clipboard, memory dumps, windows error reporting, DNS cache, windows prefetch files, etc.
This software supports additional softwares for cleaning besides browsers and Windows OS. Using plugins, you can extend its capabilities and add Adobe, Java, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, etc, or create your own plugins for other programs.
If you have some files you no longer want to recover you can use the File Shredder option and safely erase them for good using Simple zero-fill (1 pass), US DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes), US DoD 5220.22-M (ECE) (7 passes), Peter Gutmann (35 passes) and custom wipe methods.
Sometimes free space on your hard drive contains information from previously deleted files and some can recover them. If you want to avoid this, Drive Wiper can erase free space giving you total peace of mind.
You can manually do all these tasks or schedule them at a later time. This program runs smoothly and does its job properly.
What's New in Privacy Eraser Free 4.21 :
- Improved Microsoft Edge Cache and History cleaning.
- Improved Firefox History and Session cleaning.
- Improved Firefox Cookies detection.
- Improved detection and cleaning of portable browsers.
- Improved System and Browser Monitoring.
- Improved 64-bit Registry detection and cleaning architecture.
- Improved Skip UAC functionality for domain accounts.
- Improved Scheduled Tasks detection.
- Improved exception handling and reporting architecture.
- Improved keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.