R-Firewall is an effective and easy-to-use solution to secure your on-line activity. It protects a computer connected to a local network and/or to the Internet against any intrusions, attacks, trojans, spyware, and other external and internal threats. R-Firewall also filters out inappropriate Internet pages content and blocks dangerous active components you may get while browsing over the Internet or receiving e-mail massages.
R-Firewall is a FREE program comparable with commercial firewalls!
Automatic configuration during setup allows you securely surf the Internet right after the software installation. Mobile users can create multiple and easily switchable configurations for specific network environments (Internet surfing at home, office local networks, or public Wi-Fi spots).
Features of R-Firewall 1.0.53 :
Network security features
· Monitors network activity at the application and system component levels;
· Detects and blocks direct network intrusions;
· Detects and blocks network connections that malicious programs try to establish from within and outside the protected computer;
· Detects and blocks numerous types of attacks;
· Converts the protected computer into a "stealth" machine running invisibly to outside intruders;
· Provides detailed log information
Content control features
· Detects and blocks unwanted information on the Internet, such as commercial banners, pop-up windows, and cookies;
· Blocks access to undesirable or inappropriate Web pages, specified either directly by their URLs, or by keywords;
· Automatic configuration during setup. Your computer is ready for surfing the Internet right after the installation;
· Presets for most Internet applications. No need to manually set ports, protocols, or other technical staff for each installed program;
· Multiple and easily switchable configurations that you can create for a specific network environment (for your home, for your office local network, or for a public Wi-Fi spot);
· Two types of interfaces: Simple for inexperienced users and Advanced for fine-tuning;
· An indefinite number of rules for each application;
· Low resource requirements