Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
What's New in Recuva 1.51.1063 :
- Added Ext2 and Ext3 file system support
- Added recovery from volumes without GUID
- Improved SSD detection and support
- Improved Secure Overwrite on Windows XP
- Optimized FAT32 volume deep scan algorithm
- Improved partition detection on VHD images (Recuva Professional only)
- Improved Show drives options
- Minor GUI improvements
Minor bug fixes
· DataRecovery: helps you to undelete accidentally deleted files, even from Recycle Bin.
· Undelete Plus: is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files.
· FreeUndelete: is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.