Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
What's New in Recuva 1.50.1036 :
- Added ISO9660 file system support.
- Added recovery from unmounted drives.
- Improved duplicated file name recovery.
- Added Junction Point recovery support.
- Improved optical drive detection and recovery.
- Improved scan statistics accuracy.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor tweaks and fixes.
· DataRecovery: helps you to undelete accidentally deleted files, even from Recycle Bin.
· Undelete Plus: is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files.
· FreeUndelete: is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.