Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
What's New in Recuva 1.46.919 :
- Improved Deep Scan for exFAT and FAT.
- Added folder scan to Windows Explorer context menus.
- Added new file extensions to filters.
- Improved accuracy of scan statistics.
- Improved usability of folder browser.
- Improved uninstallation of menu items.
- Fixed minor bug in secure overwrite on exFAT file systems.
- Minor improvements to the recovery wizard.
- Minor GUI improvements.
· DataRecovery: helps you to undelete accidentally deleted files, even from Recycle Bin.
· Undelete Plus: is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files.
· FreeUndelete: is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.