Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer.
This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
What's New in Recuva 1.49.1019 :
- Added multi-session UDF support
- Added Unicode character handling to file list export
- Improved FAT partition file scanning
- Enhanced detection of drives with mounted junction points
- Improved email filter and added .pst file detection
- Improved keyboard navigation on scan results list
- Minor bug fixes and GUI improvements
· DataRecovery: helps you to undelete accidentally deleted files, even from Recycle Bin.
· Undelete Plus: is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files.
· FreeUndelete: is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.