AI RoboForm is a versatile password manager for your browser, but it has more: supports Outlook and Windows Live Mail and has the ability to memorize your address, contact data and any other data filled in a form.
It works by integrating into your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera), than it detects every form you fill and offers to save data entered. You don’t have to remember every login information, just the master password you set for the program.
You can either save the passwords on your HDD, or online to access it everywhere you go. In this way you can easily fight against phishing as RoboForm enters your data only on the real domain, and also you can bypass keyloggers, not being required to type anything while logging into your accounts.
The program works with a single-click and fills every information you need on your saved websites. Every data is stored using the latest encryption technology and your passwords are not saved on RoboForm servsers so you are safe.
Not in the end, RoboForm can also generate automatically strong passwords for your accounts in order to increase your security.
You will certainly appreciate this robust tool and its wide variety of features and options for configuration.
What's New in RoboForm 7.9.9 :
- RF2Go + Firefox 31: Fix RF2Go does not work with Firefox ver 31 (official) and 32.
- Firefox 29+: fix RF minidialogs do not appear when mousing over matching passcards button.
- Firefox 29+: customization of RF toolbar position does not work in FireFox 29+.
- Firefox: fix RF toolbar may disappear from Firefox after customization of its position.
- Firefox: fix RoboForm may slow down Firefox popup menu appearing on top of large pages.
- Chrome: fix Password request dialog in Chrome can appear not on top.
- Chrome: fix picking up of RF data from RFO site does not work in Chrome.
- Opera: fix RF Options->Browser Integration->Opera option disabled if old Opera was not installed.
- Opera: fix RF installer does not detect Opera 23 installed in the system.
- Fix Enable/Disable RoboForm command does not work in browsers.
- Disable AutoSave/AutoFill on non-login pages of new RFO web site.
- Form Filler: Take into account placeholder and defaultValue attributes when looking for captions.
- Form Filler: Fire onChange event for selects.
- Sync + OTP: Fix sync may finish with Unauthorized error when OTP is required.
- Sync: RF may wrongly show warning about MP changing from other computer after sync.
- Sync: create new account cia call to new RFO Server API.
- Added User Interface in Hindi.
- Compile RoboForm using Visual Studio 2012, upgrade from older version.
- Import from Firefox: fix RF import does not import bookmarks from bookmarks toolbar.
- Import from Windows Address Book: make up a valid contact name for a new contact.
Like using roboform in my Avant browser. They are the two indispensable softwares in my win7.
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: elfsun
- Date: 14 Dec 2011
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Number on password management!
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: Jackie
- Date: 10 Aug 2011
Not free - Is 30 day trial
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: Victor
- Date: 30 Mar 2009