Make Your Life Easier with the Top Rated Password Manager
AI RoboForm is a versatile password manager for your browser, but it has more: supports Outlook and Windows Live Mail and has the ability to memorize your address, contact data and any other data filled in a form.
It works by integrating into your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera), than it detects every form you fill and offers to save data entered. You don’t have to remember every login information, just the master password you set for the program.
You can either save the passwords on your HDD, or online to access it everywhere you go. In this way you can easily fight against phishing as RoboForm enters your data only on the real domain, and also you can bypass keyloggers, not being required to type anything while logging into your accounts.
The program works with a single-click and fills every information you need on your saved websites. Every data is stored using the latest encryption technology and your passwords are not saved on RoboForm servsers so you are safe.
Not in the end, RoboForm can also generate automatically strong passwords for your accounts in order to increase your security.
You will certainly appreciate this robust tool and its wide variety of features and options for configuration.
What's New in RoboForm 7.9.11 :
- Sync: fix not including some files into sync due to include *.rfp filter.
- Sync: do not require One Time Password for background syncing of usage info.
- Sync: fix One Time Password did not work, if WinInet option is used.
- Add 'RoboForm > Sync > Manage RoboForm Everywhere Account' command to RoboForm menu.
- Sync: OpenSSL upgraded to 1.0.1j, to fix recently vulnerabilities such as Poodle.
- Installer: fix RF installer shows too big icon for Chrome 64 bit on Close Applications.
- Installer: increase waiting time before showing Force Close buttons.
- Fix some random crashes related to closing of RF popup windows.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix not attaching to basic auth window in some 2-window cases.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix crash when BA window appears on site with invalid cert.
- Chrome + Basic Auth: fix not showing AutoSave for Basic Auth.
- Fix RF extension is not added to Yandex browser if Google Chrome is not installed.
- Chrome: fix clicking on Minimize button in Chrome can trigger AutoSave in BA window.
- Chrome 38+: fix RF does not install Chrome extension if it was previously removed via Chrome->Settings.
- Chrome + High DPI Screen: fix texts are too small in RF dropdown menus.
- Firefox: fix RF may fail to detect Firefox installtion in some cases.
- Firefox: fix RF does not install extension into Firefox ESR.
- Firefox 33+, RF2Go: fix RF2Go does not attach to Firefox 33 and later.
- Editor: add shortcuts: Ctrl+Backspace to delete a word back, Ctrl+Delete to delete a next word.
- Editor: fix keys in search box: Home/End first/last position, Ctrl+Home/End: first/last item.
Like using roboform in my Avant browser. They are the two indispensable softwares in my win7.
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: elfsun
- Date: 14 Dec 2011
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! Number on password management!
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: Jackie
- Date: 10 Aug 2011
Not free - Is 30 day trial
- Rating: 5
- Posted by: Victor
- Date: 30 Mar 2009