Take the top-rated password manager with you on your Android phone or tablet.
RoboForm for Android is password manager application for Android devices, that lets you synchronize the RoboForm Everywhere account with your mobile device.
RoboFormwill integrate into Firefox or Dolphin browser as add-ons and will also provide you with RoboForm browser, as the default Android browser won’t let this program integrate into it.
You will no longer be required to manually introduce login information on every website you need to access. It will be automatically filled and every new password is recorded for you.
You can review and edit every login information, Safenotes or Bookmarks you saved and synchronize every new data with all your devices using RoboForm Everywhere account. If you feel like needing a strong password, there is an option for that too: Password Generator.
You can easily search inside your login data to find the one you need and this application integrates also two useful options: AutoLogoff and Manual Logoff.
What's New in RoboForm for Android 8.0.1 :
- Sync version number wtih desktop RoboForm which is now ver 8.
- Add RoboForm ver 8 features, similar to desktop version.
- v8 feature: Shared folders/files accepting/rejecting.
- v8 feature: File sending/receiving using RF API.
- v8 feature: Client policies support for Enterprise account.
- v8 feature: Create OneFile accounts for ver 8.
- Fixed icon loader.
- New start page design for tablets.
- Improved external application filling.
- Fixed sync and One Time Password issues.
- Fixed 'File not found' on Start Page.
- Fixed bugs.
Important Note: Android application package file (APK) is the file format used to distribute and install application software and middleware onto Google's Android operating system.
I have been using free app Sticky Password in my smartphone and it is really great. What I like the most about it is floating window, other apps dont have it.
- Posted by:
9 Dec 2013