SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a must-have tool for network administrators and it can be also used by general users interested in security. It has a modern interface and lots of features.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner will ping computers, scan for listening TCP/UDP ports and look for shared resources over the network even if they are hidden or part of the operating system.
The whole process of scanning is intuitive and you can start working right away as this is a portable application (no need to install it).
You have support for Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages, and you can get informations about currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime and many others.
This tool can mount shared resources as network drives and lets you discover open ports across network.
It does not have a big impact on system resources and you will certainly be amazed by the abundance of its characteristics and configuration options.
Given the fact this is a free product, makes it one of the best in its category.
What's New in SoftPerfect Network Scanner 7.0.5 :
- Added a way to choose custom colours in row and column highlight.
- Added a way to disregard names among logged users or user accounts.
- Added a way to access column values from a script and a usage example.
- Added JScript support in addition to VBScript under Remote Scripting.
- Added auto-complete features in the script editor (Ctrl+Space to invoke).
- Added improved script debugging with user input prompted on the go.
· IP Sniffer: is a suite of IP Tools built around a packet sniffer.
· Advanced Port Scanner: is a small, fast, robust and easy-to use port scanner for Win32 platform.
· Advanced Lan Scanner: is an easy-to-use, highly configurable network scanner for Win32.
· Advanced IP Scanner: is a fast, robust and easy-to use LAN scanner for Windows.