Free bandwidth monitoring and usage reporting
Softperfect NetWorx represents a small and effective tool to monitor your network activity in detail.
Regardless of your connection type: LAN, Wireless, ADSL or Mobile, this program will record your internet speed, amount of bytes transffered in and out (downloaded or uploaded) and display them in graphs with detailed statistics per hour, day, week or month.
Using this software you can view in realtime your internet speed and accurately tell when your download will finish. Also, you can track your data consumption and avoid exceeding your ISP plan and get rid of extra money spent.
You can identify specific network problems or suspicious activity that can be triggered by malicious programs. Every detail recorded can be exported in various formats: HTML, MS Word and Excel.
In every moment you can see which application is using the internet and how. There is an option to automatically disconnect the internet connection if network activity exceeds a certain limit.
Not in the end, you can perform simple network tests such as ping and trace route.
What's New in Softperfect NetWorx 6.0.1 :
- Added writing to the Windows event log when connection goes off-line and back on-line.
- Added high-resolution icons sized 64x64, 128x128 and 256x256 for high DPI screens.
- Added ignoring LAN traffic in kernel when using NetFilter for faster LAN transfers.
- Added text format in the automatic reports and a button to select target file.
- Added per web-site report to track what Internet hosts used most data.
- Fixed a painting issue with icons in Netstat and per application report.
- Fixed a crash in per application report on certain 64-bit systems.