Undelete Plus comes to rescue when you accidentally lost or deleted a file. Sometimes viruses or other people working on your computer can also delete your files.
A program that restores files is very helpful in these ocassions and UndeletePlus tries the best to offer you a perfect solution.
Once you start the software, it will display your drives and you can select where your lost files were to be found. Then, you can start scanning for deleted files or folders. At the end, UndeletePlus automatically categorize them by file type.
There is also a wizard that lets you select what happened (files deleted, drive formatted, partitions damaged), specify what file type you want to recover, and whether to perform a fast or deep scan on your computer.
Every file it finds has a health level and users may determine the chances for that file to be successfully recovered.
The demo version can’t recover anything, just display scan results. If you want to have your files back, you should purchase a license.
What's New in Undelete Plus 3.0 :
- Optimized DeepScan to detect more files
- Improved RAWScan Technology
- Improved SmartScan Scan Times
- Several Minor Bug Fixes and Enhancements
· FreeUndelete: is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.
· Recuva: is a freeware utility able to restore files that have been accidentally deleted.