Deletes gigabytes of garbage on the PC: cookies, history, cache, temp files, personal tracks and other
Wipe – This program is a privacy tool meant to cleand and remove traces of personal activity on your PC and also to get rid of junk files, freeing up disk space.
You will be able to delete browser history and cache, index.dat files, registry, internet cookies files, autocomplete-history, temporary internet files, clipboard, etc.
It can remove tracks from more than 100 programs (FileZilla, Flash, QuickTime, etc) and makes those files unrecoverable, thanks to advanced security methods: DoD 5220.22-M method, Gutmann method ( full 35 steps ), Russian GOST and other (feature available in the PRO version only).
A feature some may fiind useful is „screen lock”, which will instantly replace your desktop with an image when you press a hotkey. In this way, no one will know what you were doing at that moment.
For every program it cleans, you have the option to view total number of files and occupied space and you can also access some of them.
Not in the end you can delete game statistics, manually typed addresses, the HTML help log, recovery cache, DOM storage, system restore files, saved logins and passwords.
What's New in Wipe 2016.12:
- This update highly recommended for installation because it fixes critical bugs. Thanks to the new error reporting system we have found 3 big problems. We hope we have fixed them, lets try new version and we will see how it works!
- Fixed detection of updates of third-party programs. We have seen that on all computers sometimes WIPE failed to detect an update of some program. In other words, your browser updated to a new version and our program can't see it until next installation. This problem has been fixed now.
- Fixed "FromFile" error which is appear sometimes on some computers during startup of tray agent.
- Fixed "OnPaint" error which is appear sometimes on some computers after cleanup.
- Added support for browser Opera 41 (future version).
- Added support for browser Comodo Dragon 52 (current version).
- Added support for browser Yandex 16+ (current version).
- Date of release: 23 September 2016.