Deletes gigabytes of garbage on the PC: cookies, history, cache, temp files, personal tracks and other
Wipe – This program is a privacy tool meant to cleand and remove traces of personal activity on your PC and also to get rid of junk files, freeing up disk space.
You will be able to delete browser history and cache, index.dat files, registry, internet cookies files, autocomplete-history, temporary internet files, clipboard, etc.
It can remove tracks from more than 100 programs (FileZilla, Flash, QuickTime, etc) and makes those files unrecoverable, thanks to advanced security methods: DoD 5220.22-M method, Gutmann method ( full 35 steps ), Russian GOST and other (feature available in the PRO version only).
A feature some may fiind useful is „screen lock”, which will instantly replace your desktop with an image when you press a hotkey. In this way, no one will know what you were doing at that moment.
For every program it cleans, you have the option to view total number of files and occupied space and you can also access some of them.
Not in the end you can delete game statistics, manually typed addresses, the HTML help log, recovery cache, DOM storage, system restore files, saved logins and passwords.
What's New in Wipe 2016.04:
- This release includes extended support for current versions of third-party applications which you may have on your computer. Also, we have discovered a bug in the program which prevents cleaning in browser Microsoft "Edge" in Windows 10. This problem has been fixed now.
- Improved support for browser Microsoft Edge.
- Added support for Flash Player ActiveX 21.
- Added support for WinZIP 20.
- Improved support for Viber 5.
- Added support for Skype 7.
- Added support for browser Comodo IceDragon 44.
- Added support for browser Comodo Dragon 48.
- Added support for browser Opera 37 (future version).
- Added support for LastPass 4.
- Added support for AdFender 2.
- Added support for FoxitReader 7.
- Added support for 7Zip 15.
- Added support for SimplyStickyNotes 3.
- Date of release: 31 March 2016.