Wipe is a free, easy and powerful tool to clear user browsing history, clean index.dat files, remove cookies, cache, temporary internet files, search history and any other tracks.
Recommended for users who want to protect online privacy. Nobody will be able to track sites you have visited or view any details of your PC activity.
It contains impressive tracks preview list that instantly calculates and shows you amount of tracks and garbage files located on your PC. You can see which information your PC collected about your activity without your permission.
With one click you can clear such tracks. Several anti-recovery methods supported to make sure nobody will be able to restore deleted data.
Features of Wipe 2014:
· Complete solution to remove user tracks - Wipe clears user browsing history, cookies, index.dat files, cache, logs, temporary internet files, autocomplete search history, recent document list, recent keywords list in toolbars, cached thumbnails of viewed pictures, registry cache and many many other areas.
· Clear tracks collected by Windows - Wipe clear history records, tracks and evidences of computer usage made in Windows. Nobody will be able to find out what you did on your PC.
· Screen Lock - instantly hide your Desktop with a hotkey so any accident person wont be able to see what you're doing there.
· Clear tracks in 100s other applications - Wipe will also clear tracks, evidences, garbage files in many other programs that you might have installed on your PC.
· Impressive list with tracks preview - after running Wipe will show you convenient list of all tracks that you have on your PC, calculates amount of files and registry records.
· Tracks preview - you can click any item in the list to see which tracks (information) stored under it to deside if you need to clear it.
· Separated by areas - every program in the list (including Windows) have several options to clean. User can specify what to clean more carefully. Every area have its own checkbox.
· Closing running programs - Windows doesn't allow to deleted any data if used by some running program. Wipe will check for running programs and will close those that necessary for successful cleanup.
· Watching for success - Wipe will verify tracks removal and will notify you if any file or registry record wasn't deleted correctly. This can happen if some running program locking files/registry records.
· No restore - Wipe uses anti-recovery methods, even file names will be renamed to digits so noone will be able to guess content of deleted files.
· Reminds you ro clean your PC - Wipe tray agent can remind you to clean your PC when you have finished with Internet browsing.
· Free updates - you should update Wipe to make sure that all newest software that you have installed supported by Wipe.
What's New in Wipe 2014.04:
- Added support for Chrome 34 (future version).
- Fixed minor bug which was related to program speed.
- Date of release: 4 March 2014.