Last update: 1 Sep 2017 | License: Freeware | Size: 4.48MB | Downloads: 35065
CloneSpy is a special software that will find and eliminate every duplicate file it finds.
|You have almost certainly downloaded many files from the internet in different computer locations and you forgot about them. You’ve transferred photos or videos to your computer and than copied them again.
Your clone files take space on your hard-disk and you could easily get rid of them using a specialized software.
Duplicate files have exactly the same contents regardless of their name, date, time and location.
CloneSpy can also identify files with the same name, but different content (versions of the same software downloaded, etc) and also zero bytes long files.
Different options are offered with the program: you can delete redundant files, move them to one single location, export a list of them or even replace clones with shortcuts to retained files.
Another interesting and very useful feature is to build a checksum file indexing everything you have on a removable disc, used than to see whether these files already exist on your system.
What's New in CloneSpy 3.4:
- Modified: Reimplemented the pools and consolidated related feedback messages to resolve several visualization issues.
- Modified: For all Windows versions prior to Windows 10, DPI scaling is now performed by the system to solve icon scaling issues. For Windows 10, you need to adapt the program's DPI scaling behavior if icons are displayed too small.
- Fixed: Added an explanation for the formerly unknown error code 53.
· Duplicate File Finder: is a simple to use program that can search and locate duplicate and empty files in any folder or drive.
· Duplicate Cleaner: is the latest tool to assist anyone in cleaning up the contents of their personal hard drive or corporate network.
· Easy Duplicate File Finder: is a free powerful tool that helps you to find and remove duplicate files on your PC.
Printed from: http://www.ScanWith.com/download/ CloneSpy.htm