Duplicate Cleaner 4.0.4
Last update: 8 Jan 2017 | License: Shareware | Size: 12.7MB | Downloads: 7939
Duplicate Cleaner is a very efficient tool to find and delete redundant files on your hard disk.
|Regardless of file type – photo, document, PDF, music, video or anything else, if there are some duplicates inside your computer, they will be found and you can delete them.
The program is ad-supported unfortunately and during the installation you should be careful about what is it trying to install alongside with the software.
However, the program is pretty advanced with plenty of options and you can scan and find similar files, defining the percent of similarity (for pictures).
You can specify if the pictures you search can be rotated, have the same aspect ratio, have the same filename, or have been modified in the same day or not. You can filter your search results by size and parts of filename.
The original file and duplicates it finds are grouped in similar colors to be easily spotted and you get all the information you want about your results: name, path, size, date and time of creation and modification, file type, hash, group, hard links and other details about each file.
You can turn duplicate files into hard links if you want and you can scan both home or network drives.
What's New in Duplicate Cleaner 4.0.4:
- Image mode - 100% Exact pixels comparison mode added
- Image Preview - various improvements including selectable thumbnail size/ratio
- Overwrite/Rename option for Move/Copy function
- Improved 'Find in list' functionality : selectable search columns
- Improved layout for High-DPI/Large font/4K displays
- Improved group ordering
- Refresh list (check files) operation now background threaded
- Bugfix - Database not found when using network UNC based profile location
- Bufgix - Hard linking on read-only files leaves temp files
- Bufgix - slow down when cycling through files with Image Preview window open
- Bugfix - Removed group-related filters on unique tab
- Bugfix - List position changes when marking and current position >50000
- Other bugfixes
• View the online supplied documentation here.
· CloneSpy: can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files.
Printed from: http://www.ScanWith.com/download/ Duplicate_Cleaner.htm