Duplicate Cleaner 4.0.5
Last update: 5 May 2017 | License: Shareware | Size: 12.7MB | Downloads: 8316
Duplicate Cleaner is a very efficient tool to find and delete redundant files on your hard disk.
|Regardless of file type – photo, document, PDF, music, video or anything else, if there are some duplicates inside your computer, they will be found and you can delete them.
The program is ad-supported unfortunately and during the installation you should be careful about what is it trying to install alongside with the software.
However, the program is pretty advanced with plenty of options and you can scan and find similar files, defining the percent of similarity (for pictures).
You can specify if the pictures you search can be rotated, have the same aspect ratio, have the same filename, or have been modified in the same day or not. You can filter your search results by size and parts of filename.
The original file and duplicates it finds are grouped in similar colors to be easily spotted and you get all the information you want about your results: name, path, size, date and time of creation and modification, file type, hash, group, hard links and other details about each file.
You can turn duplicate files into hard links if you want and you can scan both home or network drives.
What's New in Duplicate Cleaner 4.0.5:
- Alternative delete method added (Non-windows shell based)
- Bugfix: Crash if criteria date less than 2038 or greater than 1901
- Bugfix: Incorrect saving of font option in certain locales (Strikethru issue)
- Bugfix: Crash on some systems due to application instance checking in .NET Framework
- Bugfix: Copyitem error when attempting to move/copy deleted files
- Various other minor fixes
- Improvements made to installer/uninstaller
• View the online supplied documentation here.
· CloneSpy: can help you free up hard drive space by detecting and removing duplicate files.
Printed from: http://www.ScanWith.com/download/ Duplicate_Cleaner.htm