F-Secure Virus Definitions June, 2017
Last update: 25 Jun 2017 | License: Freeware | Size: 314MB | Downloads: 137103
Latest virus definitions for F-Secure Anti-Virus program.
|With F-Secure Anti-Virus, viruses, worms, and spyware, attacking via e-mail, web, floppy disks and CD-ROMs are stopped in real-time. Thus, the program enables you to surf the Internet, open e-mail attachments and use your computer without fear of any virus infections.
Features of F-Secure Anti-Virus 2016 :
· Protects your computer against viruses and worms
· Detects and removes spyware from your computer
· E-mail scanning
· Easy to install and use
· The fastest protection against new virus outbreaks
· Virus news
How to use F-Secure Virus Definitions :
· Download and execute the FSUpdate utility.
What's New in F-Secure Virus Definitions :
· F-Secure Anti-Virus detects Zhelatin.CQ with this update.
Printed from: http://www.ScanWith.com/download/ F-Secure_Virus_Definitions.htm