Norton AntiVirus Definitions June 24, 2017
Last update: 25 Jun 2017 | License: Freeware | Size: 180MB | Downloads: 2489648
Signature file updates; ensure that your PC is protected from the latest viruses.
|It is very important to make sure that you have the latest signature on your PC.
The Norton AntiVirus engine is common to the Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, and Norton 360 products. You can update these products using definitions shown below as supporting Norton AntiVirus.
This virus pattern will update the following versions of Symantec antivirus software :
- Norton AntiVirus / Norton Internet Security (later than 2012)
- Norton AntiVirus / Norton Internet Security 2008/2009/2010/2011/2012
- Norton 360 (later than 6.0)
- Norton 360 version 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Small Business Edition 12.0
- Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1
- Symantec Protection Engine 7.x for Windows
Printed from: http://www.ScanWith.com/download/ Norton_AntiVirus_Definitions.htm